Stephen Alepa, leader of Olmstead's Client Experience and Engagement center of excellence, chaired the Client Reporting & Communications Forum at the TSAM Boston Conference on November 15. Topics included:
- The Role of Client Communications in the Overall Client Experience
- Client Communications in Data-Centric, Digital World
- How Data and AI are Transforming Marketing and Client Service
- The What, When & Why of Client Presentations
- The Changing Nature of Communications, Language & Media
- Client Service of the Future
- The Channel Challenge: Achieving Multi-Channel Success in Client Reporting
- Client Reporting & Communications Explained using Donuts, Chicken Wings, and Hypertension
- 71% of respondents stated their firm has invested in Client Portals the past 18 months, is currently investing, and/or plans to invest in through 2018.
- Only 17% of respondents stated their firm has an enterprise definition of the end-to-end Client Experience.
Additionally, Scott Knous, Olmstead's Data Management center of excellence Lead, spoke during a Fireside Chat session entitled Tackling Cultural Data Management Challenges Within Your Business. He was joined by Alex Golbin, Blackrock's Global Head of Data Services, and Dessa Glasser, Principal at Briter Consulting.